At the beginning of every year, most management teams will lay out goals and numbers that are expected to be reached for the next year. Often times, a certain level of growth is expected, but how many dealers have set plans to achieve this growth?
Kolbe Meier lays out 6 goals that most managers would deca suomi set for their Service BDC, which are almost identical to goals for a Service department as a whole. We will take a closer look at these goals and discuss how GetTransparency can provide a clear path to success.
- Improved customer experience – According to a J.D. Power study, a customer who feels misinformed tends to have a 200 point drop on their CSI score on a 1,000-point scale. Video makes sure that everyone (customer, technician, and service advisor) can clearly see the recommended maintenance and is working off the same information.
- Increased dollars per customer pay repair order – Using video adds a 20% bump in dollars per customer pay repair order on your current customer base.
- Increased customer pay and warranty repair order counts – Customers often share their superior customer service with friends and family. These videos often act as referrals for a trusted service department and are even ready to be shared on social media.
- Increased customer retention – Using video makes an impression with customers on their very first visit. One of our customers repeatedly says that it takes 2-3 oil changes to earn a repeat customer, but only 1 video.
- Improved employee satisfaction and retention for Advisors, Technicians, and BDC staff – Video improves the communication between advisor and technician and will often garner a response from the customer much quicker, leading to less down time for the technician and more efficient communication with the customer.
- Increased revenue and profitability – GetTransparency continues to be one of the only programs that increases revenue while also improving the customer experience. Through a combination of the first 5 goals, service departments using GetTransparency make more money off their current client base while bringing in new, loyal customers.
To see Kolbe Meier’s full article, click here: