Video Marketing in 2018 Continues to Explode as Way to Reach Customers
What does this have to do with Video Marketing for Business? Everything. Video is the most ubiquitous marketing tool. Hate it. Love it. It doesn’t matter. No matter how many times, you wish that ad would go away before you can watch the brand new music video for God’s Plan (Drake), or how foolish you think video is as a medium. It is not going away anytime soon and it presents a rather enormous opportunity. Read the full Forbes article here.
Great Video Email Ideas for Dealerships
Consumers are using video more than ever to make purchasing decisions. Here is a list of ways you can incorporate video in the dealership processes to engage your customers, build trust, enhance their customers experience and build long lasting customer relationships.
- Video Walk Around – whether it be for your most popular model or a unique trade you have on the lot – take a short video walk around highlighting it’s features and post it on your social pages.
- Internet Lead Video Follow up –Respond to leads with a video introduction of your dealership and show them the vehicle in stock that they inquired about.
- Service Department reactivation video – offer customers with high mileage/older vehicles, a free video vehicle inspection and a discount on necessary repairs.
Read the full list here.
Trends to know
- 70% of people prefer to learn about a service through video versus text? (2)
- 80% of people have been convinced to buy a product/service after watching a video? (3)
Make sure you strive for 100% video rate on all of your service customers!